Thursday 13 February 2014

Balotelli reveals a player favorite and announce the longing of the masses English

Balotelli reveals a player favorite and announce the longing of the masses English

Revealed the player said in a statement to one of the websites for a player favorite , in which love to play football , where he stated Italy's feisty to the site " as soon as soon as to " the phenomenon of Brazilian Ronaldo is better for him in his life , and that 's the granulator for him, I saw a small , there are also current players Zlatan Ibrahimovic , it's an incredible player .

And his experience with Milan said Balotelli : Milan public audience is fantastic, and I am very happy Bhetwaagdi in Milan , is a difficult period here, but Milan are fantastic.

Mario and across all longing for English fans when he said: I miss the fans of England , and I miss a lot of the fans of Manchester City despite the fact that Milan fans are great , most of my memories in Manchester happy because I enjoyed him.


No comments:

Post a Comment